Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Very Special Birthday Greetings Today!

Hello everyone,

Today in honor of my birthday today, I am posting another post on my blog. This post is going to be that along, just a quick post to celebrate my birthday. Today is a pretty big birthday... is an age where there are more adult responsibilities. I don't really feel that much older--at least right now. But, I can say that it feels good to be one more than twenty years old. What else do I say? I think I need to rethink the whole blogging thing-- what do you blog about? I do enjoy podcasting. As you know from my previous post, I have started a new podcast - "Special Chronicles." I am excited for a couple of presents that I have asked about and these include: a Behringer Podcastudio Bundle; as well as some headphones that cover your whole ears that are noise cancellation. For more information later. And, keep a look out for episode #2 of my new podcast coming out within the next couple of days... as soon as I learn how to use the podcastudio bundle and record another episode! And, thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday on facebook, in person, and any other birthday greetings!

Thanks,
Daniel

No comments: