Friday, February 20, 2009

My FINAL Reactions To Ray's Book Part III: Sad To Finish; Excited For Another Good Read!...

Hello my dearest blog followers, 

I am going to be brief in this post just to tell y'all that I finished this book, EVERYTHING AND A KITE by Ray Romano that I posted 2 parts on this blog!    I'm not going to blog a lot about it now, but perhaps more later! OVERALL, its pretty funny and a very good book!

Finally, Last Friday I went to the book release book for Scott Blackwood's first, new novel called We agreed to meet just here which won the AWP Award Series in the Novel. 
I wrote a feature story about Scott Blackwood last semester (my first feature story that I got published).  

(the photo to the right is from the Amazon store website link above)

I hope to blog to you again soon--- sometime when I find the time!

Stay warm,
Daniel

No comments: