Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Celebrating Two Decades: Happy Birthday To Me!

Me at 20. (1.14.09)
Hello Friends & Family,

Today, I celebrate my 20th birthday... that's right, I am now--2 decades old! It is a little hard to believe that I'm sitting here today, no longer 19 years old nor a "--teen", but as a young adult. A 20-year old. Many people, perhaps you who are reading this, might ask me if you see me today, if I have any special, big plans today -- and to that, I saw that I don't have any "big" plans today, except to just relax. On the other hand, later today--probably later tonight, we are going to go out for ice cream -- yeah, I said it: Ice Cream... in this Chicago Winter Cold and Snow! And then, in celebration of my birthday today, on Friday, Jan. 16th, we are going to go out and see a movie-- as a family. So, in essence my birthday celebration will continue over the next two days! So, this post is going to be brief-- 'cause all I really wanted to "share" or "update" ya'll on is the fact that its my birthday and the "Big Two O"! So, on behalf of all the birthday greetings that I get from ya'll--whether it be a comment to this blog post, Facebook Wall postings, Facebook Messages, Email birthday greetings, letters or cards in the "snail mail", a simple "happy birthday" in person, or whatever other birthday greeting that I receive today, I would like to thank you all! Thanks!

Happy Birthday To Me!
~Daniel

No comments: