Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy NEW YEAR! ~ 2009



*PLEASE NOTE: I TOOK THE ABOVE PICTURE -- AND ADDED THE EFFECT: "EDGE BLUR"


MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS -- 2009, NEW YEAR: 
(with my commentary-explanation)

1) to eat healthier (just look at my "belly"... but I have some great encouragement that I would like to thank: my sisters, Stefanie and mostly-Caroline for hiding those cookies and other snackly, junkely foods, and also as per always-my parents, who, in my opinion, should still be together, and lastly the Healthy Catholic Podcast, hosted by Fr. Roderick-- for his great health tips, inspiring feedback, his inspiring words-- thanks, Fr. Roderick!)

2
) to exercise--more --by walking and going to the Five Seasons(work out gym club)

3) to grow more in my spiritual life -- perhaps pray the rosary a couple times a week, like what I got out of the Shellbourne College Retreat that I attended for the 2nd time this past Oct. 31 - Nov. 2, 2008.

4) to try to get a "full-time" or "part-time" job this summer ('09) @ the Apple Store-- North Michigan Ave. (BUT NOT a sales clerk)--something with actually using the Mac computers, since could be described as a "Mac Geek"-- "I'm in love with everything apple!(BUT windows computers are okay too, for I got an "A" in CST 100-01, that's computer science and telecommunications 100- section 01, and the course title was: essential computer skills.  :)

5) to go back to my practice-test creating and way of studying in college -- I was so good at in high school, but this fall 2008 term I just must of forgot-- now I know!

*that's about all that I can think of now-- and is a pretty good new years resolutions that I can think of. What do you think?

WHAT'S your New Years Resolutions for this 2009, new year? -- post a comment to this post and tell me.----I look forward to hearing your feedback/comments to this post!


photo above: I got this photo in an email reply from a fellow TOT-or (someone else who went to the Theology-On-Tap, see my latest post on my spiritual blog.

No comments: